We are now accepting applications from projects targeting any of the ten species featured in the 2019 Lacoste X IUCN Save Our Species campaign:
- Hawaiian Monk Seal (Neomonachus schauinslandi)
- Iberian Lynx (Lynx pardinus)
- North Atlantic Right Whale (Eubalaena glacialis)
- Moheli Scops-owl (Otus moheliensis)
- Yemeni Mouse-tailed Bat (Rhinopoma hadramauticum)
- Opal Goodeid (Allotoca maculata)
- Mountain Chicken (Leptodactylus fallax)
- Northern Hairy-nosed Wombat (Lasiorhinus krefftii)
- Addax (Addax nasomaculatus)
- Cebu Damselfly (Risiocnemis seidenschwarzi)
We will be accepting applications until 23:59 CET on 12 January 2020. Find out how to apply for this grant.
As a part of the SOS African Wildlife initiative, we are accepting applications for Rapid Action Grants from projects targeting terrestrial threatened species in continental Sub-Saharan Africa. Grant funding to a maximum of 25,000 EUR is available to address conservation emergencies.
We will be accepting applications on an ongoing basis. Find out how to apply for a Rapid Action Grant.