Thank you to all partners and collaborators with whom we work and have worked to achieve our mission ensuring the long-term survival of threatened species and their habitats while supporting the communities who depend on them.
Our current partners and donors include:
- The European Commission's DG DEVCO co-funds SOS African Wildlife, which protects key threatened African species while supporting communities whose lives are deeply connected to the same landscapes and habitats;
- Lacoste SA has collaborated with IUCN Save Our Species since 2018 on a three year partnership to support increased conservation action for, and global awareness of, iconic but threatened species;
- Balenciaga supported IUCN Save Our Species to increase conservation action for Asian Elephants through a donation in 2019;
- Coq en Pâte Editions has supported IUCN Save Our Species since 2015 through the sale of specially designed children's apparel available in more than 400 outlets worldwide, including many zoos and aquaria, as well as via www.coqenpate.com.
Previous donors include:
- Dr. Susan Mainka
- Fondation Iris
- Fondation Credit Agricole Suisse
- Fondation Segré
- Global Environment Facility
- Le Fonds français pour l'environnement mondial (FFEM)
- Mohamed bin Zayed Species Conservation Fund (MBZ)
- Terre Sauvage Magazine
- World Bank