IUCN Save Our Species works with partners to achieve a common goal. To do so we customise engagements to ensure a good-fit partnership programme generating meaningful, measurable and lasting benefits for the target species as well as for each partner organisation. A shared vision, a good fit and co-creation of the conservation action over time are critical to success.
Depending on the scale of the engagement, partners benefit in a range of different ways, including in particular:
- Working with IUCN Save Our Species to design and develop an evidence-based thematic initiative targeting one or a group of species;
- Exclusive association with IUCN Save Our Species or one of its existing initiatives;
- Association with a universal cause aligned to global development priorities;
- A rich seam of inspiring content and stories from our conservation projects on the ground to share and leverage internally and externally;
- Opportunities to speak and share your commitment to saving species at key events in the global conservation and sustainable development calendar;
- Access to the world’s leading species and conservation experts and expertise;
- Select opportunities to visit and experience supported conservation actions on the ground.
In all cases IUCN Save Our Species adheres to IUCN standards of best-practice with respect to donations, bequests, sponsorship and licensing arrangements. To discuss financial collaborations please contact the team here via email.
Monthly and once-off gifts by corporations or individuals to a maximum of $USD 10,000 can be processed through our secure online donations platform payable via credit card here.
To process larger donations, to make payments in other currencies or to arrange a bequest please contact us directly via email@example.com.
To discuss in-kind sponsorship opportunities including communications collaborations, product and technology-related opportunities or skills offers, please contact the SOS team here via firstname.lastname@example.org.