Thank you to all partners and collaborators with whom we work and have worked to achieve our mission ensuring the long-term survival of threatened species and their habitats while supporting the communities who depend on them.
Our current partners and donors include:
- Balenciaga supported IUCN SOS to increase conservation action for Asian Elephants through a donation in 2019.
- Coq en Pâte Editions has supported IUCN SOS since 2015 through the sale of specially designed children's apparel available in more than 400 outlets worldwide, including many zoos and aquaria, as well as via www.coqenpate.com.
- The European Commission's DG DEVCO funds SOS African Wildlife, which protects key threatened African species while supporting communities whose lives are deeply connected to the same landscapes and habitats.
- Lacoste SA has collaborated with IUCN SOS since 2018 on a three year partnership to support increased conservation action for, and global awareness of, iconic but threatened species.
- Terre Sauvage Magazine promotes species conservation messaging through its monthly print magazine, annual photographic competitions and different collaborations with IUCN since 2010.
Previous donors include:
- Fondation Iris
- Fondation Credit Agricole Suisse
- Fondation Segré
- Global Environment Facility
- Le Fonds français pour l'environnement mondial (FFEM)
- Mohamed bin Zayed Species Conservation Fund (MBZ)
- Dr. Susan Mainka
- World Bank